Saturday 20 October 2012

Fantastic Weekend in Manchester!

So, just like every second weekend of every month, we have traveled up to Manchester for our monthly gathering. It was a lot of fun, mainly because I had yet another chance of meeting up with funny and creative people.

Later on, on that day, we have walked over to Piccadilly Gardens, to entertain the public, which was also a lot of fun! I'm glad we decided to go there, because it was absolutely filled up people wanting pictures! We have also met an interesting group of people that came from Korea to make a Gangnam Style dance compilation video, which we have kindly agreed to contribute to. It was great! They have tried to teach us the gangnam style dance, but it wasn't going too good, as we never thought of dancing it. But all in all, we managed to get few quick videos done and hopefully, soon, we should see us in a popular video.

In the evening, we had our usual evening rave-party at which the DJ decided to go with few of the songs that I have proposed to be played, which made me and my boyfriend very happy. I think it was one of the best weekends I have ever experienced! And hopefully next 'furmeet' will be even better!

And here is a little video montage made by Evil Squirrel from that day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5J1S_rBynE

No comments:

Post a Comment